Sunday, June 13, 2010

My first week in my new location.

I LOVE it there. 

I love my neighborhood and the energy of my space. I feel really positive about the quality in my shop and think my prices are unbelievable. I think name brands are tacky (unless its Prada or Marc Jacobs) so I stay away, but I def stay with the trends. Everyone who had come into the store has found something they love and are able to afford. The only problem I am having is a lot of people walk by with out coming in to take a peak- which leaves me lonely.

Hopefully the word spreads and I have no more lonely days.

My favorite item is the DRUZY rings by Dara Ettinger, so you will see a lot of pictures of these

They are real stones. Oh how they SHIMMER!




2 comments:

  1. Hey so what about setting up a Yelp profile for S&S? I'm not sure if that's a popular site in Philly, but here in LA I use it for everything. I'm sure you can get your friends and other customers to give you great reviews which would probably help bring in some more foot traffic?

    ReplyDelete