Saturday, August 14, 2010


Today is a beautiful energized Saturday, although I still feel like I need more coffee. Tomorrow is my first shimmer and spice home shopping party and Luisa will be manning the shop! I am extremely excited and I know it will be so much fun. Pictures will be posted soon enough!! After the party I'm off to NYC for my day at Bendels! Although it is exhausting I look forward to seeing what the new styles are at bendels so I can get them in the shop, as well as seeing my NYC loves! 




On another note, I received gorgeous pictures from one of my brides I did make-up for! She is such a SWEET, CHARMING, EASY GOING woman I have to say this was honestly a complete pleasure from the trial to the wedding day. On the wedding day she first forgot her hair spray (which is kinda her thing), then her dress ripped, but NOTHING was going to bring her down! Congrats to you Dian! 

You two are a beautiful couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment