Tuesday, July 14, 2009

enjoying life




As most of you know I am in a transition period right now and I'm a bit unsure of what the future holds. To me, this feels half amazing and I also feel half scared to death. All I can do is live by the moments. This moment right now is perfect. I am sitting on my deck having coffee and fruit looking at the Mesclun lettuce I planted (that will be cut tonight and made for dinner) This is what I was looking for when I left NYC yet I find myself feeling like I am just on a much needed vacation. Sort of detoxing from everything that I went through the last 8 months I was in NYC. I do miss it though.... and it still feels like home. 
If this is not inspiration i don't know what is.....









Yesterday I was missing NYC and I thought I would create a piece that is sure to cheer anyone up! I was in the mood to do something girly, quirky and fun and I thought unicorns!


It will be on a very basic brass chain. 
$48.00




No comments:

Post a Comment