Monday, June 29, 2009


Well I had a great weekend, full of fun with out of townees visiting and old friends!


Ive been hearing people talk about the Tiffany's new skeleton key necklaces and it makes my blood curl!! The point of a skeleton key is to wonder what doors this key may have unlocked, how old it is, and know your wearing a piece of the past.

I make this necklace to have an industrial feel, but a bit of girly flare in the back with the ribbon. Its really quite charming on.

I wish everyone a great Wednesday and if you are interested in this piece shoot me and email!
Kristynapril@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Funny story- I used to wear (and still have it) the skeleton Key from my bedroom around a long chain when I still lived at my parents and had to lock my bedroom door when weirdos were in the house renovating. I got so many compliments on it, I started to wear it as a piece of jewelry- very cool kris

    -Gretchen

    ReplyDelete