Friday, June 26, 2009

What a day...

Yesterday was a strange day!
I was in the sun all morning and I came in at 3, laid on my bed and was out till 9!! I was giving myself the day off, but wow apparently I needed it!

I awoke and when I looked at my phone to see the time, one of my friends informed me that Michael Jackson had passed! I know there is a lot of controversy around this man but whether you loved him or hated him, he left his impact on the world. I remember being a young girl and LOVING him! One night he had a late concert series on TV (prob 9pm) and my mom let me stay up to watch! So here is to the Michael Jackson I choose to remember.....
RIP


On another note-

On June 7th I posted "Babycakes" where I was mentioned how my friends have inspired me to create those adorable pendants. They are a great way to represent your little babycakes in a more updated way. They make fantastic gifts for new moms as well!
A couple of weeks ago I wandered into Bundle, Soho NYC to get a baby shower gift for Gretchen. Allison (owner of Bundle) helped me pick out the cutest little baby boy outfit! I mentioned my pendants to her and after she saw them she decided she would love to sell them in her store!  Click on the link and you will see both the outfit I purchased and my pendants- Here!
I leave you with the song I danced in a dance recital when I was younger and "rocked" around the tree the opposite way of all the other "rockin robins"

No comments:

Post a Comment