Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stamping













Its fun for me to create with all types of fun jewels and charms but my favorite things to buy and wear are personalized and plain. I LOVE stamping because it gives that "hardware" look and you can personalize it to mean something or represent something to or about you. 

Almost all the chains and pendants you will see in this and the next couple posts are brass material that are soaked in chemicals to discolor and then sandpapered for an older look. After that they are stamped, and the letters are painted black and glazed. 
I have all different shapes and sizes although I think these pieces look better when kept small and simple.  At $48.00 this is one of my more affordable pieces and is a great way to represent anything that means something to you, a date a baby was born, or just something you want to keep close and remember always.  Now NYC is in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment