Thursday, June 18, 2009

make it happy

So today is kind of a bad day.  I woke up and had to bring my doggie to the emergency vet! Hes having extremely bad stomach problems. Lets hope he's better by tonight!

My account that I had in Doylestown decided they don't want to have me there for some reason. It really does not make sense because they just gain clients and money and have an exclusive make-up brand and don't have to pay anything just make commission off what I sell. Not to mention all of the business I would of brought in because I'm in love with networking and meeting people! I went to her place first because I used to work there and its a beautiful space and I would love to help it blossom! Well now its time to start looking for smart business people who would want to work together with me! Time to make this a happy day! If anyone knows a boutique or spa owner, let me know and I would love to meet them! Trust me there is nothing out there like this make-up line!
Some things I love to cheer me and you up on this rainy day!


2 comments: