Tuesday, December 1, 2009

and it starts.....








I just became overwhelmed today!
I have to decorate the shop for Christmas, get to New York for supplies to make more of everything, x-mas shop for friends and family.....

The Holidays are definitely here.

OK - time to focus of what I LOVE about the holidays....
Sequins, glitter, lace, shimmer, snowflakes, mistletoe's, baking, crafting, cards, the smell of every ones fireplaces, seeing family, my birthday.


Ever since my friends starting having babies- Ive been on a mission to find the most adorable and unique baby items.
Cant get too much more unique or cute then these from Whoopsie Daisy- sold at FB Loft and Kristyn April Designs. Totally, 100% handmade.

Order through KristynApril@yahoo.com or come visit and see all the rest at ..
1. South Main Street, Yardley PA 19067 (the carriage house hidden behind T Fosters Jewelry)

No comments:

Post a Comment