Friday, February 5, 2010


Miss Cari is a friend of mine from NYC. I first met Cari because she did window display and visuals at Bendels. She was on the other end of things. While I was blending make-up, she was blending paint colors and fabrics. I always saw her running around with all the boys with a paintbrush in her hand and a mission on her face. When I needed a roomate Cari needed to move out so in she came with her piano, poems and love of LOVE. We met at the perfect time, we were both going through incedible changes and were unsure of our next step. She walked by me at work one day and said "I booked a trip to New Mexico to stay in this spiritual lady's library" I gave her my credit card and said "count me in" and off we went. On that trip everyone thought we were sisters and in a way we were. She and I left NYC at the same time with the same hopes and fears. She went to her home state of Wissconsin and I here. About a week ago she packed all her belongings, including her kitty and she left Wissconsin to come here too!
So welcome Miss Cari Jo to good ol' Philadelphia.



While she is here I used her as my MUSE. Cari is wearing all Kristyn April designs, including Make-up.
CLICK BELOW TO READ HER BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment