Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweetness


I woke today to the most beautiful blanket of snow. Couldn't drive to work so it's a snow day. 
I hope all you lovely people in Pennsylvania stayed in and enjoyed the warmth and the beauty out your window.

Since you are trapped in the house, a snow day is the perfect day to do all the things you always want to do, but never have the time too. No excuses. For me it's, baking, crafting, painting, sleeping.

Got two out of 3! Sleeping and baking, ugh.. great for my gut ;)

I pulled out my little piece of New York City, my Magnolia Bakery cookbook that I received as a Christmas gift this year and decided on orange vanilla chip cookies.

Just wish I had a cute apron from Antropologie and I would be complete.



I wish you could smell them through the computer 

No comments:

Post a Comment