Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just keep moving

I just keep moving....

Now I am moving the boutique to 15th and Lombard. CENTER CITY!
I've been spending a lot of time in Northern Liberties and it feels wonderful to be back in the city again. Philadelphia is much different then NYC but I welcome the difference. I still miss and adore New York, but I get city life with a more relaxed feel. I am still back and fourth for appointments and already I miss my Yardley clients but I hope I get lots of visits! This is the biggest gamble I have ever taken in my 26 years of life so I appreciate all the support I can get. As the saying goes, (which my boyfriend keeps reminding me) "with more risk, comes more rewards"

In the mean time, some inspiration for decor in the new space




No comments:

Post a Comment