Thursday, April 1, 2010

Will you support me?!

Wow.

Here we go again!

SO, I will be separating from FB spa.  I support their business and all the girls who work there are fantastic at what they do!

I want to move to center city.
I am super excited and extremely scared. - Does that mean I'm not ready for such a big leap?

It is SUCH a huge gamble. I love all my clients in Yardley but feel my business will benefit more if I am in a major city. I think everyone will come visit when they can and still order product from me. In NYC people ordered from all around the country all year round and paid $12 shipping (yuck).

I have clients who order jewelry from me now and they live in NYC, the city of fashion!

Welcome to the world of Kristyn's "head trash!" Hold on tight.....

Here is to positive affirmations and the book "The secret"
I am going to try a little experiment with my friend Dana. I need more "ING"

xoxo
Kristyn

LOVEEEEEEEE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Philadelphia is close enough for your clients to still visit, and a great place to pick up some new customers. Sounds like a tough decision though! good luck to you, Kristyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know we'd like you in NYC.

    ReplyDelete