Sunday, October 25, 2009

The beautiful faces<3


Karen's personality and energy is awesome! Just imagine the song "Girls just wanna have fun" thats her!! She is wearing medium coverage foundation with a bit of EMU oil and an UMBER colored bronzer to warm up her complexion.
We did a sheer tinted lipstick to just give a nice romantic pop of color to her lips
Deep brown eye pencil is a SERIOUS must have for green/hazel eyes. It has just the right amount of red in the brown color to make eyes look killer.
She looks so natural but completely hot. I hope her and her husband got a drink that night!

April, I adored right away because of her name :) and then started to like her more and more as we talked! She lives in Philadelphia and rides around on a vintage Schwinn<3 I miss those days and my bike!
We focused more on eyes but really kept her skin looking clean and healthy. We used medium/light coverage foundation with grapeseed oil and BEAMING on her cheek bones to give that super healthy skin look.
For eyes I of course started with magnetic eye (best shadow base in the world) and used FOOLS GOLD on the lid to pop the gold specks in her green eyes. I used TRUFFLE in the crease and a little underneath her eye to really enhance the shape!
GAZE lipgloss!!! looks unbelievable on everyone and is super natural!


I seriously enjoyed spending time with these two lady's. If only everyone brought such good vibes I'd be smiling all the time!

if there is anything here you would like to try:
kristynapril@yahoo.com to order

2 comments: