Sunday, October 4, 2009

From Scratch

I am sooooo grateful for the weather today!! Its so beautiful outside but it has been a slow weekend here a the shop. I'm nervous!! I can't be though, only positive thoughts! I am incredibly lucky. I'm thinking of naming the place "From Scratch." I'm 99.9 percent sure so I hope you all like it. Everything I sell is handmade and I make the cosmetics from scratch which is incredibly unique so I think that name is fitting.

It smells like fall, like football season and apple cider.

BRIDES READ:
Tresha, Tara and I did a bridal party (hair and make-up) at the Hyatt in Penns landing yesterday. It was beautiful and the girls were all very cool and down to earth. This has planted some inspiration, for a bride who wants to look bridal but wants something different. From Scratch (sounds good huh?), is a great place for brides. You can get EVERYTHING you need here. I have a photographer I work with, I of course offer Make-up application, hair people, beautiful jewelry and accessories made specially for brides, spray tan a nice natural healthy glow, get your brows up to par before the big day, relax with a massage or couples massage, manicure and pedicures and don't forget your skin and leave out my favorite facials!! Book the whole shop for you and your girl friends the day of. We can have champagne and strawberry's while you get ready, or if you prefer a pot of tea! Just talk to me and we can come up with a price for everything your looking for!





No comments:

Post a Comment