Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Make-up at Kristyn April Designs










I want to keep my creative juices flowing....

Niamh was my Muse on this rainy Monday evening.







Before and After... She didn't need much, so we kept it simple

I made Niamh a tinted moisturizer for all over, a little concealor in #3 for touch up spots and a translucent powder with Vit E to control the shine but still contribute to her beautiful skin.

Niamh is the perfect example of "less is more" after I perfect the skin, I do a bit of bronzer with some sheen a little Chambord eyeshadow in the crease and a sheer gloss with a touch of cherry color for a little pop.

Now the fun starts....






Head piece is part of my new trunk show "DARE TO WEAR"
Necklace is vintage chain and antique bead. "Vintage Circus"

No comments:

Post a Comment