Friday, September 25, 2009

Yardley Day is tomorrow!



Wow.

I got back from New York today and it really ate me alive this time!
I will blog about my adventures with that tomorrow.....

It is 1:35 AM and I have been working since 9am. I was at the shop all day with clients and then I had some orders. I am still organizing sooo much and trying to get everything in the computer so that I can officially open! Although I don't have a sign on the door yet, I have been keeping the door open and I have met the most interesting and wonderful people! I have learned that Yardley has extremely talented artist and I can't wait to work with them. We had an exhibit with Susan Hogan, last week and her artwork is still up in the shop if anyone would like to check it out. I completely adore her style with her work. She uses the most beautiful textures and colors, plus she is a nature girl like me. In fact, that wonderful texture in her paintings is mostly created with things from nature.
Please take a look at her website: Susan Hogan
My favorite is her Dream Girls collection.

Tomorrow is HARVEST DAY in Yardley! Please stop by! I will be open and have more of my mini cupcakes! The rest of the town will really be going all out so I suggest you see what we have to offer!!
come to my shop for some great sales on natural skincare and candles

I'll leave you with two beautiful pictures and a hint of make-up trends to come for fall if you are brave enough to dabble...
VAMPIRE ROCK AND ROLL

Clearly not everything you see on the runway and in the editorials are wearable in everyone's day to day life. Everyone has there version of the trend and that is the beauty of it all...

Lets see some of the woman of Yardley in an Emerald/black polish and a nice deep lip color!

No comments:

Post a Comment