Monday, September 28, 2009

NAILS

Nail Color Trend for Fall - Jade

Pale green nails were seen on the runways throughout New York’s Fashion Week.

So when I was working in NYC. Every season Chanel would create the “IT” nail color that every woman who follows fashion will want. They only sell it at their boutiques, and when they run out in a couple of days the bottles start going for $100.00 or more on ebay.

If you were lucky enough to know of GIELLA in Henri Bendel in NYC, the ladies would come have a color made to replicate Chanel’s.

About 2 years ago, the color was black. I have noticed that here in PA it takes a while for the trends to get here, as I am just seeing people brave the dark nails now.

My goal in bringing GIELLA to PA is to find the trend setters of Bucks County!

Jade nails…. here we come!

Who’s with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment