Thursday, October 8, 2009

GRATEFUL

Last night was a rough night for me. Every worry and doubt I had came into my head.
I guess we all have days like these, right?
I'm glad it happened because as they say after the storm comes the rainbow. (click)
(I think they say that, if not they should!)

A night like last left me with nothing but hope for today and it ended up being a wonderful day! First I met awesome people who had the greatest things to say about my shop. One lady, Hershie Segal described the shop as a "hidden treasure!" It is such a compliment. I met a couple of the local business owners like Black Eyed Susan (an amazing interior designer with a shop full of beautiful goodies) , and O So Inviting (a fantastic invitation shop with people who work there as sweet as the candy they sell). I am thinking of doing a lipstick line with lipsticks named after some of the local business's.

Katrina came in from NYC to help me get things together for the party and to offer her creative ability to make anything look amazing and her great ideas. She is such a breath of fresh air and I forget how much I miss her. I worked with her at Bendels for GIELLA for 3 years and she is extremely talented plus we just mesh so well. She can create style from anything. We feed off each other and I really trust her opinion.
The other day Cari was visiting from Wisconsin. She did the displays for the windows and the store in Henri Bendel and has such an amazing eye. She came in and whipped that place into shape! I barely knew her before we came roommates the last couple months we lived in New York and we clicked right away and I know she will be in my life forever one way or another.

How lucky am I to have such amazing and talented friends willing to extend themselves?
I'M SO GRATEFUL

The girls I work with at Face and Body spa are so great, they truly care about giving the best service possible for their clients. Heather the owner cares more about her employees well being then her own! Very inspiring.

I am also grateful for this beautiful weather and listening to Astrud Gilberto on the drive to my boutique.



This is what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment