Wednesday, November 18, 2009






Ahhhhhhhh

So much to do! I LOVE it!! Just wish I had someone here to have fun putting all this stuff together!! Kitty Kat I miss you!!




I am planning a little lipgloss gift trio! I've worked with enough people to put together something for every lip. I will have two sets- one for blue undertones and one for orange.


I am going to try to put together something super fun for Black Friday!!! Brunch (yes an excuse to have a drink before noon)and discounts...maybe a trunk show too!! How exciting!! If there is anyone who makes something super rad you think I should see and have in the store for this event email me! KristynApril@yahoo.com


Tomorrow is Wine Tasting around town in Yardley!

Description:
Wine Tasting Around Town
~a grown ups scavenger hunt~
Proceeds benefiting Hope for the Animals and Quilts for Kids.
Location: Shops throughout Yardley Borough & ending at the New Continental Tavern
Time: 6:30-9 or until you decide to go home

Register @ the face & Body spa by
Now through Nov 3rd $35
Nov 4th - 18th $45



No comments:

Post a Comment