Sunday, November 15, 2009




Uhhh today will be fantastic. It is incredibly beautiful outside. I met a wonderful new friend John Edward Rozier IV, a local photographer who works in between Philly, and NYC. Circumstances brought us together and it's surprising we did not meet sooner! We are going to do a beauty editorial shot today and I am super stoked. Later in the day I am going to make a cup of tea and sit down and write my goals for November. (i know I'm a little late) This should be a great month for business and I am going to learn how to be baker extraordinaire, maybe take an embellishment class and I would love to take a painting class as well! I am so grateful for people who do what they love to do because they inspire me.

O, and this is on my dream board for today-
One day I will have this bed in a room with windows like that and maybe for Christmas I will get the duvet cover from Anthropologie (hint, hint)
note to self: make a dream board

No comments:

Post a Comment